HYBRID REMOVER UNIVERSAL 200 mlCode: HR1-200
Product detailed description
Professional hybrid remover with castor oil to remove gel paint system, one steps, bases, air gels and paint system.
- paint system - immediately
- 20-TOXICITY gel varnish system - 10+ minutes
- gel system - 15 minutes
- one step / Rocklac - 5+ minutes
- air gel - immediately
- base - 15+ minutes
INCI: Acetone, Ricinus Communis Oil, Cyclopentatiloxane, Aroma Sweet Almond
REMOVAL OF GEL PAINT SYSTEMS
1. Sand or saw off the top layer of material.
2. Then wrap each fingernail in remover foil soaked in remover (ENII Remover 97% contains very caring castor oil with anti-aging effects).
3. Make sure that the swab in the foil covers the entire surface of the nail and that the contact is firm.
4. Carefully press the nail foil and pay special attention to the nail rollers.
5. Apply to all nails and leave on for at least 10 minutes. The removal time can take as little as 10 minutes if the work is done properly, but it depends on many factors: the use of an adhesive or dehydrator, the thickness of the individual layers, the degree of damage to the top layer, weakness and brittleness of the nails
6. We begin to feel a gentle warmth on our nails.
7.Remove the foil and use the orange stick to remove the material that has lifted from the nail.
8. If removal is difficult, repack the nails in foil for another 5 minutes. It is possible that the nail did not have enough heat or is thin and damaged and the adhesion of the material was therefore stronger.
9. After removing the material, you can gently file your nail with buffer and wipe with a cellulose swab soaked in a remover.
10. If we do not proceed further, ie by applying another gel varnish system (before which it would be necessary to degrease the nail with a cleaner), we continue by applying oil or nourishing serum to cuticles and nail surfaces with massage.
REMOVAL OF VARNISH SYSTEMS
1. You will need a cellulose swab and remover to remove it.
2. With a swab dipped in a remover, press lightly on the nail and wipe off the material, repeating the procedure if necessary until the nail is completely clean.
3. The removal time is immediate.
4. If we do not proceed further, ie by applying another varnish system (before which it would be necessary to degrease the nail with a cleaner), we continue by applying oil or nourishing serum to cuticles and nail surfaces with massage.
Be the first who will post an article to this item!