ENII NAILS brings to the market a completely new concept of professional and home nail cosmetics, which combines top quality, non-toxicity 22FREE, mineral components and the composition of NO HEMA.
The material does not contain the most toxic components such as parabens, formaldehyde, toluene, DBT, DBP, xylene, camphor, sulphates, triphenylphosphates, substances of animal origin, perfumes, bismuth oxychloride, ethyl-tosylamide, methylisothiazolinone (MIT), hydrochiononone monomethyl ether (MEHQ) and others.
Minerals - The new gel varnish line has a unique composition, which, among other things, contains a very wide group of rock-forming minerals belonging to aluminosilicates. In the cosmetics industry, they are known as MICA, or mica. It is a completely stable substance, unchanged in any environment, does not penetrate the skin, does not irritate it and there are no allergies to it. It is mainly used in decorative cosmetics, where it adds shine and glitter to products. In our case, the hardness.
HEMA - HEMA or 2-Hydroxyethyl methacrylate is an organic compound. It is a colorless, viscous liquid that polymerizes easily. HEMA is a very common problematic ingredient in nail products. Allergic reactions have been reported, which may be associated with the use of products containing this ingredient. That is why we bring a wide range of gel varnishes that do not contain HEMA.
The products can be combined with each other and provide a solid foundation for both professional studios and the HOME concept - home use.
ENII nails brings the concept of CERAMIC Minerals & No HEMA. You can choose from a classic collection and enrich them with seasonal limited editions - a solid foundation for nail art studios.
Collections of products that are intended for home use are created so that working with them is simple and brings very good results.
The products can be combined with each other to achieve the best possible result.
NON - DAMAGING NAILS
All products are designed so that they do not damage the nails when used correctly.
Minerals are very durable materials. They are not only characterized by hardness, but are also resistant to heat and UV radiation. The minerals of the aluminosilicate group are composed of small plates, of different sizes, which are layered and reach high hardness during curing in a UV / LED lamp. And not only that, thanks to their natural pearlescent color and reflections, they also have a unique shine.
Unfortunately, the negative of HEMA is the possibility of causing an allergic reaction, so we bring a wide range of gel varnishes without HEMA.
Brilliant long-lasting shine that even increases in a few days or weeks.
These new products have been tested on many stressors. One of them was the requirement for durability, resilience and strength.
The creamy consistency helps to achieve the best results at work, even with the most difficult nail art techniques.
We have chosen a functional range of colors, which includes a beautiful spectrum of basic colors and a dynamic selection that reflects seasonal trends with respect to fashion, makeup and color typology.
Gel lac Ceramic has one more bonus, which is definitely worth mentioning. After the paint has hardened and the exudate has been wiped off, you will achieve a medium-high gloss even without the use of a top. This makes our Gel lac Ceramic absolutely usable for women allergic to HEMA, as Top still contains this allergen.
CERAMIC CONCEPT and its NON - TOXICITY 22FREE
The new CERAMIC collection is the third (not only) gel varnish concept that ENII NAILS comes up with. Due to the constantly evolving technology, we can offer new and modern practices in nail decoration without more and more harmful ingredients. After the 20-TOX series, the CERAMIC concept does not contain the 22 most toxic substances that can have an adverse effect on the human body. Some of these toxins are known carcinogens but may also be responsible for unexplained headaches, eye pain, allergies, fungi, infections, disorders of the endocrine systems, reproductive system, hormonal imbalances, dryness and nail discoloration, delayed nail growth, skin irritation or respiratory system and much more.
The CERAMIC concept does not include:
3 DIBENZOTHIOPHENE (DBT)
4 FORMALDEHYD RESIN
6 TRIPHENYL PHOSPHATE (TPHP)
9 ANIMAL-DERIVED INGREDIENTS
12 DIBUTHYLPHTALATE (DBP)
13 BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE
14 METHYLISOTHIAZOLINON (MIT)
16 PALM OIL DERIVATES
17 ETHYL TOSYLAMIDE
21 AROMATIC HYDROCARBONS
22 PETROCHEMICAL SOLVENTS
AVOID TOXIC SUBSTANCES WITH NEW CERAMIC PROFESSIONAL GEL POLISH
Toluene, Formaldehyde and Dibutyl phthalate or DBT are among the 3 most toxic components in nail varnishes and gels.
There are studies that show their negative effects on the skin, eyes, respiratory system and also the reproductive system. It is important to realize how often we paint our nails and how long we have left these substances on our body.
1.TOLUENE - Toluene is a chemical solvent contained in tar and has a strong odor, similar to paint thinners. At higher doses and long-term exposure, it can have a negative side effect on the nervous system, immune system and lungs.
2.FORMALDEHYDE - Formaldehyde is a key component of embalming fluid - a hard preservative. When we are exposed to this chemical, we may feel burning eyes, discomfort in the throat, we may be affected by an unexplained cough or even allergies and asthma.
3.DIBENZOTHIOPHENE (DBT) - A substance that is added to conventional nail polishes for higher gloss and should protect the varnish from cracking. It can cause hormonal imbalances and reproductive problems in the body.
4.FORMALDEHYDE RESIN - Formaldehyde resin is a synthetic polymer used in molded products, joints and as an adhesive.
5.CAMPHOR - Camphor is an ingredient with a sharp odor that we feel in nail polishes. It can cause chronic dryness, fragility and discoloration of nails. Camphor is another chemical that is used in the embalming process. It is highly flammable and toxic even in small doses.
6.TRIPHENYL PHOSPHATE (TPHP) - Triphenol phosphate (TPHP) is used in nail varnishes to make the product less flammable and to improve the adhesion of the varnish to the nail. It has been found that nails are most likely to absorb it in statistically significant amounts and is referred to as a neurotoxin. This substance is known to disrupt the proper functioning of the hormone control system in the human body. Every day we have more and more evidence that TPHP can affect hormone regulation, metabolism, reproduction, but also overall development.
7.XYLENE - Xylene, another of the most toxic components in nail products, has very fast effects on the body, which may include headaches or nausea. Xylene is an aromatic hydrocarbon used as a solvent in the printing, rubber, dyeing and leather industries. Toxicity occurs through excessive xylene exposure through inhalation, ingestion and contact with eyes or skin. It can dissolve the natural protective oils we have on our skin, cuticles and nails.
8.PARABENS - Parabens are an umbrella term for several types of preservatives most commonly used in the cosmetics industry. The harmfulness and toxicity of parabens are very often discussed, because their effects are probably strongest. One of the most dangerous side effects of parabens is the ability to mimic the hormone Estrogen, which is naturally found in our body. Estrogen is a hormone that provides information to cells in our body. Cells use this information in their development and behavior. If the impulse is disturbed by a paraben mimic, the cell may develop incorrectly or behave unnaturally. Prolonged exposure to this substance can impair normal bodily functions, create imbalances and imbalances.
9.ANIMAL-DERIVED INGREDIENTS - Animal components are not used in ENII 20-TOXICITY products as microparticles of red dye dust, and of course this line has not been tested on animals.
10.FRAGRANCES - Chemical fragrances are not used in ENII 20-TOXICITY products.
11.SULFATES - Sulphates are surfactants that increase the cleansing and antibacterial properties of products. They can cause chronic skin irritation.
12.DIBUTHYLPHTALATE (DBP) - DBP is a plasticizer, a very common additive in adhesives and also a solvent for essential oils. There is a suspicion that DBP can disrupt the human endocrine and reproductive systems in the same way as the dreaded TPHP. It can also irritate the mucous membranes and upper respiratory tract. It belongs to the reprotoxic toxins.
13.BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE - Bismuth oxychloride is a naturally occurring mineral used as a colorant. It is used in nail polishes mainly due to its gloss. Toxicity may occur in the form of skin irritation.
14.METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE (MIT) - Methylisothiazolinone (MIT) is a paraben-like chemical preservative that is added to cosmetic products to increase shelf life. May cause skin, eye and lung irritation.
15.HYDROCHIONONE MONOMETHYLETHER (MEHQ) - Hydroquinone monomethyl ether (MEHQ) prevents the gel-based acrylic and cleaning agents from curing and can also cause skin irritation.
16.PALM OIL DERIVATES - ENII 20-TOXICITY does not contain palm oil derivatives and does not support its unfair extraction.
17.ETHYL TOSYLAMIDE - Ethyl tosylamide is a plasticizer and film-forming agent used in nail varnishes. This chemical is investigated for suspicion of its microbial activity.
18.GLUTEN - Gluten - ENII 20-TOXICITY does not contain any microparticles of wheat derivative.
19.LEAD - ENII 20-TOXICITY does not contain lead microparticles.
20.MERCURY - ENII 20-TOXICITY does not contain mercury compounds. Mercury is highly toxic and for its ability to destroy or damage the structure of proteins in cells. Toxicity depends on the way mercury enters the body, in the case of nail cosmetics it diffuses through the horny skin of the nail. Dimethylmercury has highly toxic effects on the nervous system and is particularly dangerous for pregnant women due to its ability to cross placental and brain tissue.
21.AROMATIC HYDROCARBONS - These are chemical compounds. They usually have a characteristic odor and a lower density than water. They are generally flammable, some are toxic (if swallowed or inhaled). Carcinogenic effects have been demonstrated in many of them.
22.PETROCHEMICAL SOLVENTS - Excellent, although unhealthy organic solvent.
The new gel varnish line has a unique composition, which, among other things, contains a very wide group of rock-forming minerals belonging to aluminosilicates. And in the cosmetics industry, they are known as MICA, or mica. It is a completely stable substance, unchanged in any environment, does not penetrate the skin, does not irritate it and there are no allergies to it. It is mainly used in decorative cosmetics, where it adds shine and glitter to products.
They have perfect basal fission. This typical feature is given by their layered crystal structure (it is manifested by a pearlescent luster on the fissile surfaces). Thin transparent or translucent leaves also reach considerable dimensions.
Thanks to the properties that the contained minerals have, we have named the new line of gel varnishes CERAMIC.
Gel varnishes generally consist of acrylic monomers and oligomers that combine when placed under UV light. This process is called curing. And one of the most widely used monomers is HEMA or 2-hydroxyethyl methacrylate. This has been the case since the beginning of gel varnishes, as this monomer helps to improve the adhesion and viscosity of gel varnishes.
Unfortunately, HEMA can cause adverse skin reactions, as it is one of the major allergens. When in contact with the skin, allergic individuals may develop blisters, reddening of the skin, itching, cracking and peeling of the skin.
The use of HEMA is prohibited in the cosmetics industry in products that come into contact with the skin. It is only allowed in nail cosmetics and since 1.10.2021 there has been a regulation issued by the European Union that products containing HEMA must be properly labeled and are intended for professional use only.
However, there is already speculation that HEMA will be completely banned in the future. That is why the world's laboratories are focusing on the development of nail cosmetics without this problematic monomer, and the first steps are already here.
ENII NAILS is one of the first brands to bring the NO HEMA gel varnish line to the market. However, this does not mean that the quality has decreased. CERAMIC gel varnishes are completely different, but their properties are above standard. From our new concept, CERAMIC Gel Lac BASE THICK, CERAMIC Gel Lac color collection and Poly gel in a gel-based tube are without HEMA. Our laboratories work hard on other products and now we bring products that work well with gel varnishes, bases and Polygel and can be combined to bring the best possible results.
CERAMIC GEL LAK COLORS
CERAMIC GUMMY BASE
CERAMIC GUMMY BASE COLLECTION
GEL LAC CERAMIC MINERAL & NO HEMA
Professional gel varnish in creamy viscosity, with high gloss and high durability in 22FREE non-toxicity, minerals and NO HEMA
durability: 21+ days viscosity: medium gel consistency gloss: high / medium without top pigmentation: medium high self-leveling: medium strength after drying: strong curing time in UV / LED lamp: 60sec application procedure: brush in three strokes and final fixing free edge nail layers: 2 effusion layer: yes removal: gel remover soak off / dissolution remover: yes removal time: 12-15 min when breaking the top layer by grinding or sawing color: color collection basic and seasonal limited collection non-standard factors: weak nail, fragility, dryness, discoloration, hormonal imbalance… functional system: CERAMIC Base Thick / CERAMIC Gummy Base + CERAMIC Gel lac + TOP (Dry Matt / Dry Top)
GEL PAINT SYSTEM step by step:
Perfect preparation and work procedure is the key to the durability of professional nail care.
- Remove any old material. Take good care of the cuticle, clean the nail blank and clean the nails with a cleaner to remove grease and moisture from the nail. Soak a cellulose swab in the cleaning fluid and gently wipe the nail plate. Be sure to clean the entire area, especially the nail walls and the cuticle area.
- Then use a very fine nail file to gently roughen (obscure) the nail, again making sure you have gently roughened the area of the nail walls and cuticle.
- Use a new cellulose swab soaked in a cleaner to remove dust after roughening the nail. Avoid touching the nail surface with your finger so that grease is not transferred, which will prevent the material from adhering.
BASE + COLOR + TOP
- Start with the left hand and apply one coat of CERAMIC Base Thick or CERAMIC Gummy Base on damaged nails and material flexibility requirements (for advanced nail designers: an excellent method is the "fan-in-base" technique into the nail plate, which you can learn in detail in our courses or videos of our nail technologists.)
- Apply 4 fingers at a time and cure in a professional UV / LED lamp for 60 seconds. The surface after polymerization will have a flow layer that you do not touch.
- Continue applying the thumb and then polymerize for 60 sec. Pay attention to the straight position of the thumb when curing.
- Once you are done with all your fingers, you can proceed to the next step.
- You start applying the first layer of CERAMIC Gel Lac to the untreated effluent. Cure for 60 sec. Continue with the second layer, if necessary. Cure for 60 sec. in UV / LED lamp. Do not wipe or touch the effusion again.
- After polymerization, apply DRY Top or Dry Matt finishing gel to the effluent after polymerization. Allow to cure for 60 sec.
- After the finishing gel has hardened, you are done. Dry Top and Dry Matt have no effusion.
- Follow the same steps with your right hand.
- Finally, we drip a drop of caring oil and massage it into the cuticles with gentle movements not only in the area of the nail Matrix, but also in the area of the nail walls.
Gentle removal with the help of a remover
- Sand off or saw off the top layer of material.
- Then wrap each nail in a remover foil soaked in a remover (Hybrid Remover).
- Make sure that the swab in the foil covers the entire surface of the nail and that the contact is firm.
- Press the foil on the nails carefully and pay special attention to the nail rollers.
- Apply to all nails and leave on for at least 10-15 minutes. Removal time can take as little as 10 minutes with proper workflow, but it depends on many factors: the use of an adhesive or dehydrator, the thickness of each layer, the degree of damage to the top layer, damage and dryness of the nail and more.
- We begin to feel a gentle warmth on our nails.
- Remove the foil and use an orange stick to remove the material that has risen from the nail.
- If removal is difficult, rewrap the nails in foil for another 5 minutes. It is possible that the nail did not have enough heat or is thin and damaged and the adhesion of the material was therefore stronger.
- After removing the material, you can gently resaw the nail with buffer and wipe with a pulp swab dipped in remover.
- If we do not proceed further, ie by applying another gel varnish system (before which the nail would have to be degreased with a cleaner), we continue by applying oil or nourishing serum to the cuticles and nail surfaces with a massage.
Removal with a grinder
We choose a suitable type of milling machine and carefully grind the material. We only use this method of removal if we have sufficient experience with the electric grinder. There is a risk of injury and sharpening of the natural nail. Advantage - speed. Disadvantage - there is a risk of destroying nails.
- The perfect preparation before the gel varnish system is the care system Russian manicure, which "lifts" our skin for 30 minutes and we get visually "under" the color
- The basis of success is also the art of really proper painting. We paint the nail with a brush in a thin layer in three strokes with the final fixation of the free edge of the nail, the area at the cuticle can be precisely tightened with a micro brush detailer.
- If we buy a cleaner at home, then polishing our nails will guarantee a diamond shine that lasts for weeks.
- Prior to the application of the gel varnish system, highly refractory, brittle, yellowed or sawn and damaged nails can be treated and nourished. For this purpose, we offer several products from our CARE collection.
- This product is not suitable for children. Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with skin. The product should not be applied outside the nail, on the surrounding skin. If this happens, wash with soap and water before curing. Seek medical attention if skin irritation occurs. Even if it does not contain HEMA, an allergic reaction to any other ingredient may occur.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If this happens, rinse with a few minutes of water and see a doctor if the eye is irritated
- Do not use this product if an allergic or other non-standard reaction occurs.
- Professionals, always use disinfectant and rubber gloves when applying.
- Recommended storage: keep tightly closed, at room temperature, without direct sunlight, pay attention to direct contact with UV or LED fluorescent lamps not only in the lamp, which can also slightly cure the material and then its functionality is reduced.
GEL LAK BASE THICK - CERAMIC MINERALS & NO HEMA / HARD BASE
Professional gel lacquer base, with strong adhesion and high durability in 22FREE non-toxicity and NO HEMA. The excellent adhesion and strengthening of the natural nail guarantees an extension of the durability of the gel varnish. It is completely Soak Off (soluble in remover), so it guarantees gentle removal and no damage to the natural nail.
durability: 21+ days viscosity: dense gel consistency pigmentation: colorless self-leveling: strong strength after drying: strong / hard base curing time in UV / LED lamp: 60sec application procedure: by brush - recommended fan-shaped layer: 1 thin effluent layer: yes removal: gel remover soak off / dissolution remover: yes removal time: 10-15min when breaking the upper layer by grinding or sawing color: clear clear non-standard factors: weak nail, brittleness, dryness, discoloration, hormonal imbalance… functional system: CERAMIC BASE THICK / HARD BASE + CERAMIC Gel Lac + TOP
GEL POLISH TOP - DRY TOP
Professional gel lacquered top in gel viscosity, with high gloss and high durability without exudate.
durability: 21+ days viscosity: medium gel consistency gloss: high pigmentation: colorless self-leveling: strong drying strength: strong curing time in UV / LED lamp: 60sec application procedure: brush in three strokes and final fixation of the free edge of the nail layer: 1 thin effusion layer: no removal: gel remover soak off / dissolution remover: yes removal time: 10-15 min when disturbing the upper layer by grinding or sawing color: clear clear non-standard factors: weak nail, brittleness, dryness, discoloration, hormonal imbalance… functional system: CERAMIC BASE THICK / CERAMIC GUMMY BASE + CERAMIC Gel Lac + DRY TOP
GEL LAK TOP - DRY MATT
Professional gel lacquered top in gel viscosity, with velvet mat and high durability without exudate.
durability: 21+ days viscosity: medium gel consistency matt: velvety pigmentation: colorless self-leveling: strong strength after drying: strong curing time in UV / LED lamp: 60sec application procedure: with a brush in three strokes and final fixation of the free edge of the nail layer: 1 thin effusion layer: no removal: gel remover soak off / dissolution remover: yes removal time: 10-15 min when disturbing the upper layer by grinding or sawing color: cloudy non-standard factors: weak nail, fragility, dryness, discoloration, hormonal imbalance… functional system : CERAMIC BASE THICK / CERAMIC GUMMY BASE + CERAMIC Gel Lac + DRY MATT
POLYGEL - CERAMIC MINERALS & NO HEMA
Professional gel-based polygel in a tube, with strong adhesion and high durability in 22FREE non-toxicity, minerals and NO HEMA
durability: 21+ days viscosity: thick gel consistency pigmentation: strong self-leveling: medium strength after drying: strong curing time in UV / LED lamp: 60sec application procedure: brush / spatula from the new collection ENII NAILS effluent layer: yes removal: gel remover soak off / dissolution by remover: yes removal time: 15-20min when breaking the upper layer by grinding or sawing color: color collection non-standard factors: weak nail, brittleness, dryness, discoloration, hormonal imbalance… functional system: CERAMIC BASE THICK / HARD BASE / CERAMIC Gummy Base + CERAMIC Polygel + TOP
Gummy / Rubber base is an exclusive, very flexible base gel that is suitable for all types of nails, even damaged ones. The rubber base adheres perfectly to the nail, evens out the unevenness of the nail bed, strengthens the nail and ensures the extension of the manicure.
CERAMIC GUMMY BASE
ENII NAILS comes up with the new CERAMIC Gummy Base. This is a completely unique gel, which has the properties of rubber, ie it is flexible and elastic, but after curing it is much harder and more durable. Thanks to its ingredients, which add gel and hardness, we can slightly extend the nail with it and it is perfectly compatible with CERAMIC Gel Varnishes. Together, they form a perfect symbiosis of hard and durable material that will last on our nails for several weeks.
CERAMIC Gummy Base can be used as a base gel under CERAMIC Gel Lac, but also separately, because we bring it in 10 beautiful shades and it is possible to leave it in a natural look.
And what is another bonus of CERAMIC Gummy Base? Unlike others, it is completely soak off or soluble by our Hybrid Remover.
Both CERAMIC Gummy Base and CERAMC Gummy Base color collection currently contain HEMA monomer. As we have already mentioned, products without this allergen are still under development and there are few nail products that do not contain it. While at CERAMIC Base Thick, CERAMIC Gel Lac NO HEMA and CERAMIC Polygel we can confirm, at Gummy Base base we believe in rapid development and in the near future we will be able to look forward to flexible gels and construction gels without HEMA.
But what we can confirm is that CERAMIC Gummy Base and CERAMIC Gummy Base colors have a non-toxicity of 22 FREE, so they are harmless to the body, non-damaging to the nails.
The nail is a corner nail plate that is made up of horny cells. It is transparent, thin and consists of 3 to 4 differently stratified (and hard) layers, which lie on the nail bed.
growth rate: 0.1 mm per day on the hands and feet 3x to 4x slower, with age the growth slows down, the whole nail grows in 6-12 months
nail thickness: 0.5 mm - 1 mm
nail plate: consists of three layers:
- dorsal fingernail - hard keratin,
- intermediate nail - soft keratin,
- ventral nail - hyponychial keratin.
The nail plate releases toxins into the body, and if we damage the dorsal and intermediate nails by grinding or sawing, the more so. Toxins can penetrate into our bloodstream during long-term exposure. The nail plate grows from the root of the nail and moves along the nail bed (very sensitive) to the free edge of the nail. The nail itself grows from under the back nail wall - the matrix. At the bottom of the nail plate is a crescent-shaped spot of whitish color, called the lunula - marigold. The nail is bounded by side ramparts. The cutaneous nail wall (paronychium) grows to the nail through the cuticle (in the lunar area it is called the eponychium, below the free edge of the nail in front of the hyponychium). The connection of the nail with the bed is provided by an imperfectly stratified epidermal layer in the root matrix and on the wall vault, which is called the "bed nail".
Chemical composition of the nail: the nail plate is made up of about 25 layers of dead keratinized, flattened cells. On the dorsal (upper) surface of the disc, the cells overlap and the result is a smooth surface. It is chemically composed of fibrous proteins and keratin and contains 10-30% of water, which is important for the elasticity and flexibility of the nail, and a small amount of fat (0.1-1%). The nail bed, nail matrix and tissue around the nail are well supplied with blood vessels.
non-standard factors: a healthy and strong nail is no longer common at all and it can be said that we meet it only exceptionally, so it is always necessary to consider "non-standard factors" that may affect the durability (endurance) and effect of professional nail cosmetics:
- weak fingernail with heavily ground or otherwise disturbed upper and middle keratin layer
- menstruation (the cycle also affects the amount of fat and water in the nail plate)
- disease, drug use
- pregnancy (nail growth accelerates and the amount of fat and water also changes)
- fragility due to malnutrition or illness
- nail plates can be large, narrow, wide, strongly or finely grooved or thin
- age (growth slows down with age, reduces the amount of water, fat and nail nutrition)
- climate (in colder climates the nails are stronger and grow faster)
- gender (in men, nail growth may be as fast as once)
- more dominant hand (a more dominant hand can nourish our stronger half of the body more and nail growth can be faster)
We highly recommend our CARE concept for strong nutrition of nail plates, beds and cuticles.