Gel lac CERAMIC 62 Indigo 10 mlCode: GLC-062
Product detailed description
Professional gel polish in creamy viscosity, with high gloss and high durability in 22FREE non-toxicity, minerals and NO HEMA.
duration: 21+ days
viscosity: medium gel consistency
gloss: high / medium even without top
pigmentation: medium high
self-leveling: medium strong
strength after drying: strong
curing time in UV / LED lamp: 60sec
application procedure: with a brush in three strokes and final fixation of the free edge of the nail layer: 2
effluent layer: yes
removal: gel remover
soak off / dissolution remover: yes
removal time: 12-15 min if the top layer is damaged by grinding or sawing
chromaticity: basic color collection and seasonal limited collection
non-standard factors: weak nail, brittleness, dryness, discoloration, hormonal imbalance…
functional system: CERAMIC Base Thick / CERAMIC Gummy Base + CERAMIC Gel lac + TOP (Dry Matt / Dry Top)
INCI: Acrylates Copolymer, Trimethylolpropane Triacrylate, Ethyl Methacrylate, Ethyl Acetate, Dimethicone, Microcrystalline Wax, Mica (minerals)
GEL PAINT SYSTEM step by step:
Perfect preparation and work procedure is the key to the durability of professional nail care.
- Remove any old material. Take good care of the cuticle, clean the nail blank and clean the nails with a cleaner to remove grease and moisture from the nail. Soak a cellulose swab in the cleaning fluid and gently wipe the nail plate. Make sure that you clean the entire area, especially the nail walls and the cuticle area.
- Then use a very fine nail file to gently roughen (obscure) the nail, again making sure you have gently roughened the area of the nail walls and cuticle.
- Use a new cellulose swab soaked in a cleaner to remove dust after roughening the nail. Avoid touching the nail surface with your finger so that grease is not transferred, which will prevent the material from adhering.
BASE + COLOR + TOP
- Start with the left hand and apply one coat of CERAMIC Base Thick or CERAMIC Gummy Base on damaged nails and material flexibility requirements (for advanced nail designers: an excellent method is the "fan-in-base" technique into the nail plate, which you can learn in detail in our courses or videos of our nail technologists.)
- Apply 4 fingers at a time and cure in a professional UV / LED lamp for 60 seconds. The surface after polymerization will have a flow layer that you do not touch.
- Continue applying the thumb and then polymerize for 60 sec. Pay attention to the straight position of the thumb when curing.
- Once you are done with all your fingers, you can proceed to the next step.
- You start applying the first layer of CERAMIC Gel Lac to the untreated effluent. Cure for 60 sec. Continue with the second layer, if necessary. Cure for 60 sec. in UV / LED lamp. Do not wipe or touch the effusion again. Observe a time of at least 60 sec. Depending on the strength of the layer and longer. Due to the absence of HEMA, the curing time is longer.
- After polymerization, apply DRY Top or Dry Matt finishing gel to the effluent after polymerization. Allow to cure for 60 sec.
- After the finishing gel has hardened, you are done. Dry Top and Dry Matt have no effusion.
- Follow the same steps with your right hand.
- Finally, we drip a drop of caring oil and massage it into the cuticles with gentle movements not only in the area of the nail Matrix, but also in the area of the nail walls.
- Sand off or saw off the top layer of material.
- Then wrap each nail in a remover foil soaked in a remover (Hybrid Remover).
- Make sure that the swab in the foil covers the entire surface of the nail and that the contact is firm.
- Press the foil on the nails carefully and pay special attention to the nail rollers.
- Apply to all nails and leave on for at least 10-15 minutes. Removal time can take as little as 10 minutes with proper workflow, but it depends on many factors: the use of an adhesive or dehydrator, the thickness of each layer, the degree of damage to the top layer, damage and dryness of the nail and more.
- We begin to feel a gentle warmth on our nails.
- Remove the foil and use an orange stick to remove the material that has risen from the nail.
- If removal is difficult, rewrap the nails in foil for another 5 minutes. It is possible that the nail did not have enough heat or is thin and damaged and the adhesion of the material was therefore stronger.
- After removing the material, you can gently resaw the nail with buffer and wipe with a pulp swab dipped in remover.
- If we do not proceed further, ie by applying another gel varnish system (before which the nail would have to be degreased with a cleaner), we continue by applying oil or nourishing serum to the cuticles and nail surfaces with a massage.
Removal using a grinder:
We choose a suitable type of milling machine and carefully grind the material. We only use this method of removal if we have sufficient experience with the electric grinder. There is a risk of injury and sharpening of the natural nail. Advantage - speed. Disadvantage - there is a risk of destroying nails.
- The perfect preparation before the gel varnish system is the care system Russian manicure, which "lifts" our skin for 30 minutes and we get visually "under" the color
- The basis of success is also the art of really proper painting. We paint the nail with a thin-layer brush in three strokes with the final fixation of the free edge of the nail, the area at the cuticle can be precisely tightened with a micro brush - detailer.
- If we buy a cleaner at home, then polishing our nails will guarantee a diamond shine that lasts for weeks.
- Prior to the application of the gel varnish system, highly refractory, brittle, yellowed or sawn and damaged nails can be treated and nourished. For this purpose, we offer several products from our CARE collection.
- This product is not suitable for children. Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with skin. The product should not be applied outside the nail, on the surrounding skin. If this happens, wash with soap and water before curing. Seek medical attention if skin irritation occurs. Even if it does not contain HEMA, an allergic reaction to any other ingredient may occur.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If this happens, rinse with a few minutes of water and see a doctor if the eye is irritated
- Do not use this product if an allergic or other non-standard reaction occurs.
- Professionals, always use disinfectant and rubber gloves when applying.
- Recommended storage: keep tightly closed, at room temperature, without direct sunlight, pay attention to direct contact with UV or LED fluorescent lamps not only in the lamp, which can also slightly cure the material and then its functionality is reduced.
You can read more information in the article on our BLOG.
Be the first who will post an article to this item!