Poly gel Ceramic 9 Rosy 30 mlCode: PGC09-30
Product detailed description
Our new Ceramic concept represents a novelty - POLYGEL CERAMIC in a tube. It follows on from the gel varnish system Ceramic, which, thanks to its non-toxicity, mineral content and absence of HEMA monomer, ranks among the most modern professional gel-based poly gels in a tube. It stands out for its strong adhesion, high durability and very light and flexible nail feel.
Polygel is a hybrid gel that combines acrylic hardness and gel flexibility. This is a very innovative system in nail modeling. It is suitable for nail tips and templates as well as for all types of natural nails. It is odorless, does not burn in the lamp and is very firm after curing. Working with it is very simple.
duration: 21+ days
viscosity: dense gel consistency
strength after drying: strong
curing time in UV / LED lamp: 60sec
application procedure: with a brush / spatula from the new ENII NAILS collection
effluent layer: yes
removal: gel remover
soak off / dissolution remover: yes
removal time: 15-20min if the top layer is damaged by grinding or sawing
color: color collection
non-standard factors: weak nail, brittleness, dryness, discoloration, hormonal imbalance…
functional system: CERAMIC HARD BASE / CERAMIC Gummy Base + CERAMIC Polygel + TOP
INCI: (meta) acrylic ester co-polymer, 2,2-bis (acryloyl oxymethyl) butyl acrylate (trimethylol propane triacrylate), polyethylene terephthalate, poly (methyl methacrylate), ethyl methacrylate, dimethyl polysiloxane, paraffin waxes and hydrocarbon waxes, microcryst , MICA
- We adjust our nails with a precise manicure - for example, a "Russian" manicure
- We apply Nail prep for dehydration, degreasing and disinfection of the nail.
- We apply a "stick" such as Super Stick (contains HEMA) or Hard Base Ceramic, which, however, must be hardened and thus maintain the entire system without HEMA
- Then apply the required amount of Poly gel directly on the nail or on the base with a metal "spatula" or pusher.
- With a brush soaked in a liquid designed for poly gel, we model the poly gel into the desired shape, we cure in a UV / LED lamp for at least 60 seconds, depending on the strength of the applied material.
- We apply the color (gel varnish, color gel, decorating ...) or leave it in a natural look.
- Finally, we apply the top top and harden in a lamp.
POLY GEL is suitable for home and professional use.
Gentle removal with the help of a remover
- Sand off or saw off the top layer of material.
- Then wrap each nail in a remover foil soaked in a remover (Hybrid Remover).
- Make sure that the swab in the foil covers the entire surface of the nail and that the contact is firm.
- Press the foil on the nails carefully and pay special attention to the nail rollers.
- Apply to all nails and leave on for at least 15-25 minutes. The removal time depends on many factors: the use of an adhesive or dehydrator, the thickness of the individual layers, the degree of damage to the top layer, damage and dryness of the nail and more.
- We begin to feel a gentle warmth on our nails.
- Remove the foil and use an orange stick to remove the material that has risen from the nail.
- If removal is difficult, rewrap the nails in foil for another 5 minutes. It is possible that the nail did not have enough heat or is thin and damaged and the adhesion of the material was therefore stronger.
- After removing the material, you can gently resaw the nail with buffer and wipe with a pulp swab dipped in remover.
- If we do not proceed further, ie by applying another gel varnish system (before which the nail would have to be degreased with a cleaner), we continue by applying oil or nourishing serum to the cuticles and nail surfaces with a massage.
Removal with a grinder
We choose a suitable type of milling machine and carefully grind the material. We only use this method of removal if we have sufficient experience with the electric grinder. There is a risk of injury and sharpening of the natural nail. Advantage - speed. Disadvantage - there is a risk of destroying nails.
- This product is not suitable for children. Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with skin. The product should not be applied outside the nail, on the surrounding skin. If this happens, wash with soap and water before curing. Seek medical attention if skin irritation occurs. Even if it does not contain HEMA, an allergic reaction to any other ingredient may occur.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If this happens, rinse with a few minutes of water and see a doctor if the eye is irritated
- Do not use this product if an allergic or other non-standard reaction occurs.
- Professionals, always use disinfectant and rubber gloves when applying.
- Recommended storage: keep tightly closed, at room temperature, without direct sunlight, pay attention to direct contact with UV or LED fluorescent lamps not only in the lamp, which can also slightly cure the material and then its functionality is reduced.
You can find out more information on our blog.