Forever glossy finishing uv gel, which is the last step in applying acrylic or uv gel. This uv gel will keep its high gloss until the next refill. Protecting nails from abrasion, it can be varnished multiple times without leaving a matte appearance. A longer claim period will guarantee a higher gloss.
It does not contain acids, but contains acrylates - thus not suitable for allergies.
APLICATION OF UV/LED GEL TO TIPS
1. Prepare the nail to stick the tip, remove the nail skin, grind gently with a 180 / 180 file. Dust the nail and select a nail tip to stick.
2. Shorten the nail tip with a guillotine, remove the sticky tip surface with 100 / 100 file, and process the nail to the desired shape.
3. Place the base layer of gel on the nail in a very thin layer, polymerize in a UV / LED lamp. We don't process effusion and apply modeling gel, polymerize in a UV / LED lamp.
4. Construct the nail structure and process to the final shape.
5. Let's apply the final shine.
APLICATION OF UV/LED GEL TO TEMPLATES
1. Prepare the nail for nail modelling by removing the nail skin and confusing the nail surface with a 180 / 180 file. Shorten the nail and insert the nail template, mindful of the correct slope of the template.
2. We apply the underlying gel, hardening in the UV / LED lamp, not wiping away the effusion.
3. Apply a building gel to the underlying gel, with which we model both nail construction and nail shape directly onto the nail template, claims in the UV / LED lamp. Wipe away the effusion.
4. Process the nail to the desired shape with a 100 / 100 file, then dust thoroughly.
5. Last we apply a layer of top gel for the glowing gloss of the nail.
Be the first who will post an article to this item!